befday yang great bagi aku!

assalamualaikum. ↲
yesterday was my birthday..↲
maybe there's certain of my friends didn't figured it out but i still makan hati with them..↲
yeah......lantak diorang lah kan.↲
so yesterday i went to pavilion for watching the new movie..↲
REAL STEEL..real-ly amazing and adventuring..↲
with the little cute-bolat-eyed-kid named max controling a real-humble-robot named atom..↲
oh,his handsome and awsome father..charles (jackman)..↲
i'm wondering jackman ni was casted in what film ek?ok..↲
whatever is..real steel is really-really categorized in must watch movies..↲
thanks to my bff timah teman tengok hokay..*hugs* ↲
came back to my house my parents bought me a cake.. ↲
really happy..yes i don't want it ruined like on the convo day.. ): ↲
so thanks to my birthday wishers.↲
siapa yang aku harap korang wish but didn't do so..↲
JANGAN HARAP AKU NAK BUAT BAIK DENGAN HAMPA LAGI.AKU TAK PERLU LA KAWAN CARI AKU TIME SUSAH.↲
ok i'm done..